What you should bring: All students must, at a minimum, have a properly fitting DOT (or Snell) approved motorcycle helmet; goggles; gloves; long pants; long-sleeved shirt; and over-the-ankle boots. Water and snacks are also a good idea. Check with the instructor to make sure your machine is appropriate for training. Loaner machines may be available. Three wheelers are not allowed.
Please note hands-on training course guidelines to help reduce and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Class Capacity may be restricted depending on the county where the course is taking place
- Physical Distancing of 6ft is to be maintained as much as possible
- Keep hands clean/sanitized
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - bring all your own equipment as there is no sharing of PPE
- Use face coverings if 6ft physical distancing cannot be maintained
- If you're not feeling well, reschedule course for another time
Please check with your hands-on training provider for the latest course guidelines
93507 Riley Ranch Lane North Bend, Oregon 97459
||Public Restrooms Water
||Mile post 227 on Highway 101 just a couple miles north of North Bend on the West side of the highway.