What you should bring: All students must, at a minimum, have a properly fitting DOT (or Snell) approved motorcycle helmet; goggles; gloves; long pants; long-sleeved shirt; and over-the-ankle boots. Water and snacks are also a good idea. Check with the instructor to make sure your machine is appropriate for training. Loaner machines may be available. Three wheelers are not allowed.
Please note hands-on training course guidelines to help reduce and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Class Capacity may be restricted depending on the county where the course is taking place
- Physical Distancing of 6ft is to be maintained as much as possible
- Keep hands clean/sanitized
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - bring all your own equipment as there is no sharing of PPE
- Use face coverings if 6ft physical distancing cannot be maintained
- If you're not feeling well, reschedule course for another time
Please check with your hands-on training provider for the latest course guidelines
855 Hwy 101 Reedsport, Oregon 97467
||DIRECTIONS From Reedsport: south 2 miles on US 101 to Winchester Bay. Turn right at Pelican Market onto Salmon Harbor Drive. Proceed almost 2 miles turn left into 1st day use area next to the yellow gate. Look for orange cones and signs.
Hood River COUNTY